Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Turning Of The Screw.

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

A friend of mine is a stand up comedian in his spare time and often has gigs on the working mens club circuit . Being a handsome lad and having the gift of the gab, he's quite succesful with the ladies and often ends up having a fling for the evening with a fellow performer on the bill. One particular evening, he'd taken a rather toothsome young filly back to his dressing room when...

D'oh! Sorry guys, I've got this thread completely wrong, I thought it was 'The Screwing of the Turn'.

I'll get me coat.
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.

I hear the media is cranking up the hysteria about the coming tax increases and spending cuts. Whole ways of life will alter so its said ( by the " Guardian " says BBC4 ). I think it already has. But the Bin Tax will not come into force. So it will be OK to put all you beer bottles in you bin and not bother with next doors.
    Is it safe to put the residue of home brew on the flower beds or compost heap ?......Just a thought.

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    Is it safe to put the residue of home brew on the flower beds or compost heap ?......Just a thought.
    Compost heap. It will rot down with all the rest. I add recyled [via my kidneys] bitter to my heap now & again, helps it get working