Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Glitch in Stats

This Space For Hire

Default Glitch in Stats

I've noticed that when you click on Stats & Figures and Pub photos by county then click the sort up/down buttons they aren't arranged by highest number but starting from whatever begins with a highest digit downwards so I've got two counties with 9 photos at the top then 691 for Bristol in 3rd spot when Bristol should be number 1 spot as it's the highest number of pictures.

Stats.JPG

Sure it used to sort highest number previously prior to changes. Obviously the sort by %age corrects this so not priority number 1, just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfczuluarmy View Post
    I've noticed that when you click on Stats & Figures and Pub photos by county then click the sort up/down buttons they aren't arranged by highest number but starting from whatever begins with a highest digit downwards so I've got two counties with 9 photos at the top then 691 for Bristol in 3rd spot when Bristol should be number 1 spot as it's the highest number of pictures.

Stats.JPG

Sure it used to sort highest number previously prior to changes. Obviously the sort by %age corrects this so not priority number 1, just an observation.

I've noticed it as well since I've found time to start clearing my enormous backlog of pictures.

I think this is caused by the links under the count, which take the user to their personal list of pubs that they have/have not photographed/reviewed in each county.

Which reminds me: Dave, is there any chance of getting the postal towns and/or areas added to these lists? As it stands, they are just pub names and addresses. So for instance, if I look at the list of pubs that I haven't photographed in South Yorkshire, it starts with Angel Inn, Dame Lane; Anglers Rest, 66 Park Street; Arcade Ale House, 31 The Arcade. I've no way of knowing if these are in Barnsley, Doncaster or Sheffield without clicking through to the individual entries one at a time. What would be really useful would be to have the towns and villages listed, and to have those sortable too, so that I can make a trip to do them all if I think it's worthwhile.

Probably a big ask. So here's a big PLEASE.

Thanks!
    Come On You Hatters!