Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Name change, NW3.

This Space For Hire

Default Name change, NW3.

Hampstead Lounge

This pub's name change was correct the first time round. It's called Hampstead Lounge & Jazz Club (gold lettering in capital letters to a newly painted dark grey/black fascia). It's also yet to open as was evidenced by my two passes (Friday and Saturday).

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Tris39 View Post
    Hampstead Lounge

This pub's name change was correct the first time round. It's called Hampstead Lounge & Jazz Club (gold lettering in capital letters to a newly painted dark grey/black fascia). It's also yet to open as was evidenced by my two passes (Friday and Saturday).

Cheers!
    However, the Twitter account is just Hampstead Lounge?

This Space For Hire

...but as mentioned, the fascia reads Hampstead Lounge & Jazz Club (so does the poll sign), likewise the website and WhatPub? entries. It may be that the upstairs will be a bar with jazz club below, but as there's no separate entrance for the two the name as appears is that mentioned. I did take a photo but in the dark my iPhone wasn't much use. ; -)

Quote Originally Posted by Tris39 View Post
    ...but as mentioned, the fascia reads Hampstead Lounge & Jazz Club (so does the poll sign), likewise the website and WhatPub? entries. It may be that the upstairs will be a bar with jazz club below, but as there's no separate entrance for the two the name as appears is that mentioned. I did take a photo but in the dark my iPhone wasn't much use. ; -)
    I agree with you that gold lettering in capital letters beats a Twitter account any day. WhatPub seems to agree too.

BTW I'd never come across the term "poll sign" before. How have I managed into my seventh decade without it?

Thanks
    Last edited by sheffield hatter; 26-10-2017 at 18:35.
    Come On You Hatters!