Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Could someone please help?!

Teetotal

Default Could someone please help?!

Quote Originally Posted by gillhalfpint View Post
    We may even see you at Sheffield beer festival if you get to that one. We will be there Thursday and Friday as we are booked into Travelodge for a night.

Gill
    I am ever so sorry to 'cyber barge' into your thread but I was hoping someone could help me. I'm a complete technophobe, I still don't really know how a forum works (I imagine it to be folks sat round a table having a chat, only on a much smaller scale).
    My issue is, I've very recently become the manager of The royal Oak in Halifax and there are some details about the pub that need updating.
    Can this be done without disrupting the pub profile and if so, how??
    Thanks ever so much

Quote Originally Posted by beckikitt81 View Post
    I am ever so sorry to 'cyber barge' into your thread but I was hoping someone could help me. I'm a complete technophobe, I still don't really know how a forum works (I imagine it to be folks sat round a table having a chat, only on a much smaller scale).
    My issue is, I've very recently become the manager of The royal Oak in Halifax and there are some details about the pub that need updating.
    Thanks ever so much
    No problem, what do you need amending?
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by beckikitt81 View Post
    Thanks ever so much
    Please also see: http://forums.pubsgalore.co.uk/showt...e-please-help-!