Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pubs Galore App Android

This Space For Hire

Default Pubs Galore App Android

Does this App still work as I get Error No Process Close? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...alore.firstapp as going through phone getting rid of stuff. Obviously this App https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ue.realalepubs gives the same information essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfczuluarmy View Post
    Does this App still work as I get Error No Process Close? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...alore.firstapp as going through phone getting rid of stuff. Obviously this App https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ue.realalepubs gives the same information essentially.
    The Real ale pubs app seems to have stopped working for me, a shame as it has been quite useful.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Strangely enough I went to use the Real Ale Pubs app whilst out and about today and discovered that it wasn't working.

My update last Sunday broke all the apps in a way I didn't expect, I'll try to fix them over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
    Strangely enough I went to use the Real Ale Pubs app whilst out and about today and discovered that it wasn't working.

My update last Sunday broke all the apps in a way I didn't expect, I'll try to fix them over the weekend.
    Would be good Dave.
    -W.C.Fields

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Would be good Dave.
    Ditto. I hadn't tried the real ale one as was sat at home but just tried it now and it just closes. It's a valuable tool as it's an easy way to find places to go based on pub density and with August Bank Holiday coming up soon I'm trying to plan where might be good to go.

This Space For Hire

Real Ale working again not sure if it was my phone as I seem to acquire Android devices with a mind of their own.

I've been fiddling around with server settings and think they are both working now.

I only really use the Real Ale Pubs Galore app, the other one is very old now and isn't particularly likely to be updated.

The real ale one is my doing and may get some enhancements at some point, the main thing I wanted to achieve with it was a fast loading map of nearby pubs with links to get me to the normal web pages of the site.

This Space For Hire

Yeah it's working now this was the first APP iirc so just gets moved to new phone when upgrading. I did like it but the Real Ale one is go to one now.
    Last edited by bcfczuluarmy; 29-07-2017 at 17:39.

Not working for me?
    -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Not working for me?
    It is now, handy as I'm off to London today.
    -W.C.Fields