Visit the a swift one site

After a couple of weeks where choice of Beer Of The Week has been somewhat limited, this week has been totally the opposite with plenty of beers to select from. However, I am conscious that this blog is primarily based in the Huddersfield area, so my choice has come from a beer that will be available around a couple of our local bars.

I am also aware that some purists are not too happy with some of my keg choices, but this is a real classic. Cloudwater 'DIPA - Citra' does what it says on the clip. It is a double IPA with Citra hops. I have been less than impressed with some of the Citra beers I have sampled in the recent past but this one really does the business. It is 9% so it has the strength behind it to bring out some of the more subtle flavours along with the massive Citra hit.

Admittedly Cloudwater beers are never cheap and this is verging on £10 a pint, but it is well worth a third. It is (or was last time I visited) available at The Sportsman and Arcade should you fancy sampling it.

More...