Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you interested in becoming a fruit machine spotter?

Teetotal

Quote Originally Posted by Grailhunter View Post
    Just a warning guys, I'm not casting aspersions in any way on the integrity of fruitypro79, but to receive payment via a direct bank transfer you would have to give out your account number and name. Definitely not recommended in these days of identity fraud to give these details to anyone you do not know.
    Hi everyone. Sorry for my late reply but I didn't realise that there were any other replies after I checked the forum for a few days and didn't get any.

I would like to apologise for causing any ideas of identity/bank fraud. That wasn't my intention. My sole intention is purely to enable me to play machines more effectively, by this I mean that I spend a lot of time having to check pubs to see what machines are in them when I could spend my time more effectively (and make more money) just playing them and not going out 'spotting'. I realise that mooting the idea of payments via bank transfers is probably not the best idea - however it is how I send money to people in the most convenient way.

I would be more than happy to meet any potential spotters to give them payments in cash - after all I'm always in the relevant areas as I'm doing the machines in them! That's absolutely fine by me. I have no bad intentions and am as honest as it gets. I know that's easy to say, but it's true.

So, my offer still stands. £5 per 'playable' machine found that I don't already know of (I will provide a list of 'playable' machines after the spotting has taken place. Cash when I meet you.

The areas I need are the following postcodes:- TN, CT, DA, ME, RH, BR, CR.

You forgot to mention the machines you were trying to spot!

Maybe next time you're playing one you could note down whether you like the pub and give us a review - I'm sure you would get a better response if you did.
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

Wandering, or wondering, or wandering in.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    You forgot to mention the machines you were trying to spot!

Maybe next time you're playing one you could note down whether you like the pub and give us a review - I'm sure you would get a better response if you did.
    I imagine the machine details were in the first post, which has now been removed.

Pub reviews could be interesting, remember our old friend 'Widescreen'
    I've just joined Alcoholics Anonymous - I still drink, just under a different name.

Quote Originally Posted by Millay View Post
    I imagine the machine details were in the first post, which has now been removed.

Pub reviews could be interesting, remember our old friend 'Widescreen'
    Ah yes, a one man crusade to bring us all perfect picture quality.
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES