Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: More Approvals Pending

Default More Approvals Pending

Dave (or whoever),

I've had some approvals of various sorts awaiting approval for a while now. I get that one is a pic of a closed pub so isn't that high a priority, and the various map point confirmations are all fairly trivial. One is a pub that is definitely open but still shown as closed, the others are possibly open to debate but not things over which I'd die in a ditch.

Just wondered whether there was a glitch which is stopping their being shown in your in-box/waiting list, or whether they are too contentious for some reason.

Tell us which pub is the open one and one of the seven dwarves should be able to fix it. Map points I'm not sure who can and who can't (I can't or weblinks too) but tell us. There are a couple of glitches which Dave might sort out when he gets time, he is very busy with other stuff.

Thanks OB.

Northover Manor Hotel is open,and I can confirm that the bar is very much open to non-residents.

Ahh, someone has referred it to Dave to decide, I would guess because it says " Bar is for residents and diners only". I'm afraid we're not allowed to override a referral.

Thanks OB. Pub entered, imbibed in and reviewed anyway.

I've got a load of pub map corrections going back to late 2015 but quite honestly I'd like to see them all deleted. Some of the more spurious ones have already been deleted. I try to avoid making map corrections now unless they are new ones although I did notice that someone had made a valid change to my placement of the new JDW in Guisborough.