Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: The Pitfalls of Alcohol.

Default The Pitfalls of Alcohol.

Yet again we have a brainless C list C-leb ( how I hate them ) whining on TV that their appalling behaviour was because " they had been drinking ". Well that must excuse everything.

"Sorry Officer I was Pi**ed at the time" ,an age old line that normally gets you a visit to the Beak , a fine and a lecture on the Evils Of Drink. Times change and if you are " an Aristocrat through and through" ( I hate Aristos as well. Off with their heads ) it gets you a slot on Oprah Winfrey.

No doubt in our youth we have all done daft things while under the influence. Mostly regretted with an accompanying feeling of foolishness and the hope no one saw or remembered it.

So I would like you all to be careful when approached by Arab Sheiks ( or ginger haired bints with plums in their mouths ) wanting to buy you drinks in return for an introduction to your ex spouse. Drink only in pubs where bogus Shieks and undercover reporters / reviewers stick out like saw thumbs. Hopefully you will not end up in the tabloids or daytime TV. Or even worse , the Mrs might find out.

Drink safely.

or, please Mr Magistrate, don't take my licence off me or I'll lose my job and I have a family to support.

Hello? What about your own personal responsibility to yourself and your family..... and anyone who might happen to be an innocent victim?

OK, drink driving and selling your family to a businessman are two different things but I agree that you have to know your limit and hold your hands up and say that what you did, even if you are intoxicated, is no one else's fault but your own
    Last edited by Andy Ven; 01-06-2010 at 08:54.
    Waes hael!

I think that was another excuse put forward...I don't get enough ( cash ) off my Ex husband. I doubt if the CSA, or whatever it is now, would award her any more. The lady has a fancy title she has milked for everything its worth and cannot adopt to the real world.
    I say that a job in Wetherspoons would do wonders for the education of that family. Mind you Mum does have a self confessed problem with drink. Better watch the takings on the till.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

See I think this is all your fault, if you didn't read the news you wouldn't have to put up with this drivel. Obviously you need a harder crossword as you are finishing the current one too quickly!

I have thought this thread would have been deleted by now. Conrad your are not doing your chances of a knighthood any good by letting it lay around and fester. Lock your bedroom door tonight and hide in the wardrobe. Air Miles Andy might send some of his representatives from The Office Of Overseas Trade and Royal Connections. Just don't answer the door . I doubt if they will shove a Molotov Cocktail through the letterbox.

Sleep Tight.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

I thought insulting Fergie was considered sport for even the Royals, and I already avoid driving.

and I already avoid driving

I bet you makes sure you always climb in the side with no steering wheel ? Dead Crafty that.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Shhhh, I have just about convinced the wife it is an accident.