Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Last orders for Perfect Pint

Default Last orders for Perfect Pint

Perfect Pint are closing their site this Saturday 29/10/16

I subscribed about three years ago and added pubs, but gave up after about six months because I didn't find it as useful or user friendly as PuG.
    Their pub database was much smaller an I found it hard to update.

"Last Orders At Perfect Pint

And so the journey ends. After more than four years of helping spread the good word of the real ale and craft beer revolution, Perfect Pint will close its doors this Saturday, the 29th of October 2016. It has been a remarkable few years.

When we first launched back in June 2012, craft beer was just about entering public consciousness. Since that time, the number of breweries around the country has skyrocketed. Pubs with a vast and varied selection of fantastic beers have spread like wildfire. And good beer has put up a remarkable fight to displace global lager brands and wine as the drink of choice for pub-goers from all walks of life.

During that same period, Perfect Pint has become one of the largest hubs of beer activity in the UK. Through the website, our apps, the Beer Bingo competition and other endeavours, we have striven to sing the praises of real ale and craft beer as loud as we could. We hope we have helped many find their favourite pub or favourite pint, converted sceptics into believers, and even broadened the horizons of the seasoned drinker. As choice, flavour and quality once again reign supreme at pubs and breweries around the country, our mission feels, in its own way, complete.

Like all great journeys, this one too began with an inspired debate down the pub. Along the way, we have made many good friends, learned a lot and, yes, drank far too many pints. We would like to thank all these friends, our users, supporters and critics alike, as well as the fantastic pubs and brewers of the UK and beyond. It was their dedication, words and craft that have made this such an unforgettable experience. And it was bloody good fun! Like all great journeys, this one too will end with an inspired debate down the pub. We hope to see you there.

Cheers!

The Perfect Pint Team"

Received that email as well couldn't tell you the last time I looked at the site
    "Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"