Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Paddle Steamer, Largs

Default Paddle Steamer, Largs

The Paddle Steamer (JD Wetherspoon) appears to be the new incarnation of The Lanes.

The latter has a different postcode listed, whereas the former's details match those given on the Wetherspoon site.

Another post on a different thread (http://forums.pubsgalore.co.uk/showt...0-Not-a-review) reports a 'review' that disputes the address, but again the former matches that given on the Wetherspoon site. However, a Google search also gives at least three different street numbers on Gallowgate for this building, but I think the explanation is that it also has an entrance on The Promenade (and that's what 'spoons are using).

So suggest amalgamating the latter's photographs into the former before being deleted.

As per my mail on the report a review thread it looks like JDW is wrong and the Co-op bit may have been incorporated. I agree merging the Lanes and Paddle Steamer reflects the true situation, we could use either address but with the right postcode, Gallowgate St is 8LX and The Promenade is 8BG.

Unfortunately Mr Barter has a nasty habit of requesting a pub is closed when it's only name change. I usually close the pub then reopen it straight away then rename it.
    Last edited by oldboots; 11-08-2016 at 10:03.

Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    Unfortunately Mr Barter has a nasty habit of requesting a pub is closed when it's only name change. I usually close the pub then reopen it straight away then rename it.
    Ditto.