Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Stats and features queery

Default Stats and features queery

Is it possible on the stats and features to locate the missing pubs not snapped on the pubs photographed by county if for instance there is only a couple missing eg Lancs 1missing and Berks and Surrey 3 missing without scrolling through all the Counties areas to locate the elusive pubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Rover View Post
    Is it possible on the stats and features to locate the missing pubs not snapped on the pubs photographed by county if for instance there is only a couple missing eg Lancs 1missing and Berks and Surrey 3 missing without scrolling through all the Counties areas to locate the elusive pubs.
    No easy way to do it without Dave's help but I assume similar code is used in the real ale one to show those that
    haven't had Y/N marked.

FYI it's this one in Lancashire

Walton Arms

Off you go Peter.
    Last edited by ROBCamra; 19-07-2016 at 15:27.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

Here's the North Yorkshire list mainly in Middlesbrough and Redcar if anyone fancies it, I might get up to the two in Bilsdale.
    Not sure where the missing 3 are (1348 open - 1334 with pics).

The Hildyard Arms
    Three Tuns Inn (it says 2 pictures for approval but there's nowt on the pictures page)
    The Buck Inn
    The Sandstone Nab
    The Six Medals
    The Sun Inn
    Toby Carvery Marton
    The Gypsy Rover
    Lord Elgin
    Rita's Pantry
    Olympia Bar

sorry last 3
    Gallagher's Ale House
    Penny Hedge
    Brew York
    Last edited by oldboots; 19-07-2016 at 17:11.

Thanks Rob I will have to seek it out unless someone beats me to it

I went through Cumbria, town by town, to find all the unphotographed pubs, a couple of months ago. Worked out a route to cover them all and did it last week: cycling, camping and catching the train from time to time. Took me nine days altogether. Nearly missed out on The Ship on Piel Island, as the pub had unexpectedly closed for the day. No pub = no ferry, so I was stuck on the mainland. Fortunately my camera has a pretty good telephoto lens, so I was able to get the shot I wanted. (Had hoped to get over there and write a review. Maybe next time.)

Happy hunting!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Come On You Hatters!

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield hatter View Post
    I went through Cumbria, town by town, to find all the unphotographed pubs, a couple of months ago. Worked out a route to cover them all and did it last week: cycling, camping and catching the train from time to time. Took me nine days altogether. Nearly missed out on The Ship on Piel Island, as the pub had unexpectedly closed for the day. No pub = no ferry, so I was stuck on the mainland. Fortunately my camera has a pretty good telephoto lens, so I was able to get the shot I wanted. (Had hoped to get over there and write a review. Maybe next time.)

Happy hunting!
    Thats dedication.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield hatter View Post

Happy hunting!
    Perhaps the next PuG outing should be South Wales (especially Glamorgan). The keen photographers could have a field day there as over 1,000 of the 6,000 pubs without a photo are in a comparative small area along the South Wales coast.
    The beer and pubs might not be that great but there would not be much time for drinking with so many pics to take!

Quote Originally Posted by AlanH View Post
    Perhaps the next PuG outing should be South Wales (especially Glamorgan). The keen photographers could have a field day there as over 1,000 of the 6,000 pubs without a photo are in a comparative small area along the South Wales coast.
    The beer and pubs might not be that great but there would not be much time for drinking with so many pics to take!
    The last sentence has knocked that on the head as far as I'm concerned.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
    FYI it's this one in Lancashire

Walton Arms

Off you go Peter.

Thanks Rob I will have to seek it out unless someone beats me to it
    Well done for returning Lancashire to the 100% list.
    Come On You Hatters!