Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Real ale discount list.

Default Real ale discount list.

How do we add a pub? The White Bear, Middlewich.The discount is open to anyone not just CAMRA members but just on the 4 real ales on Monday nights so not sure if it qualifies to be on the list. £2 a pint across the range a saving of 80p on the one example i was made aware of. I can think of another couple of boaters who would be interested when in the area.
    From the home of the kebab of doom

Quote Originally Posted by Crossste View Post
    How do we add a pub? The White Bear, Middlewich.The discount is open to anyone not just CAMRA members but just on the 4 real ales on Monday nights so not sure if it qualifies to be on the list. £2 a pint across the range a saving of 80p on the one example i was made aware of. I can think of another couple of boaters who would be interested when in the area.
    The discount list we have at the moment is just for CAMRA discounts. We don't have a list for general discounts.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

Waterborne Beer Inspector Bucking Fastard's Avatar

I liked the White Bear ,maybe it's worth writing a short review with this discount information which would alert boaters and others to the deal.
    "Good people drink good beer" Hunter S Thompson

The CAMRA discount entry has been used to advertise other discounts. Press the No button next to CAMRA discounts in the Pub Details then press the Edit next to the No and input the discount details (xxx discount on Monday Night or whatever it is). Oh, and while you're at it the review would be good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    The CAMRA discount entry has been used to advertise other discounts. Press the No button next to CAMRA discounts in the Pub Details then press the Edit next to the No and input the discount details (xxx discount on Monday Night or whatever it is). Oh, and while you're at it the review would be good!!
    Yes that can be done, but it won't show up on any list anywhere.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas