I was under the impression that if you followed an area and there were any alterations to the area being followed,you would recieve an email saying what had been altered and who by,i was getting emails saying rob camra had done this or that alteration, he is continuing to delete areas but i am not getting any emails to say what has been deleted.
Is this a case of big brother blocking any emails to me,just like i had a post edited by big brother.
There also seems to be a case of double standards on the site,pubs on Liverpool road in Eccles to the west of the White lion are deemed to not be in Eccles but in Patricroft,so why is the Barley Farm which is much further west still in Eccles and not what big brother decides it to be in.
The same goes for the Hare and Hounds which was in abbey hey and gorton,this was deemed to be wrong so big brother deleted abbey hey less that two weeks after it had been added to it,but big brother thinks it is a plan to add pubs in Swindon Central to Old town and have both areas on the pubs page,why is this.
I did take pride in having a photo for almost every review i had done,and i would even go out of my way to take a photo i had missed to add to my review,all this has now gone.
So the end is more of my photos being deleted,so many have already gone i have lost track of what i have deleted,i will still be waiting for any of my alterations to be done while other members have theirs done instantly.