Quote Originally Posted by Wild Rover View Post
A couple of weeks ago in a more quieter part of Warwick i was just in the process of taking my final pub photo of the day,when a chap walked passed and casually remarked if i had read the notice on the nearby lamppost.I told him i had not, and to humour the man thought i would give the paper a quick perusal, which must admit was all Greek to me.At this point i felt a tap on my shoulder and after turning round was confronted by a large,rotund sort of fellow who asked if i was from the council and demanding answers.It was not long before i was surrounded by quite a few irate residents bombarding me with questions creating a slightly intimidating atmosphere.I explained the situation about pub photos,and even my broad Lancashire accent did not deter them.However my day was saved when i produced my trusty pubs galore printer map,and very soon the conversation turned to the decline of the British pub.A couple of the group offered there apologies,and at this point handed them a couple of PG business cards and made a hasty retreat in the direction of Warwick Castle.

It would be a definite advantage for any new would be snappers to attend a risk assessment course.
Yikes, what a hair raising tale. I like the idea of a risk assesment course, how about a combat and assault course as well?