Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eccles Pubs

I'll stay on me own

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    I think all this area talk causes more aggravation than good, if you want to visit somewhere you don't know just print off a PUG interactive map or google maps and mark up where you want to go, its easy and saves all the b******s.

I am not going to comment on pubs areas ever again on this forum,as i said to Rob in a PM to him.
    But i will comment about printing things of on Pug maps or Google maps,i dont have a printer,so that comment is complete B******s as far as i am concerned.
    Getting pretty *issed off with it all and losing all will to contribute to the site anymore.
    Last edited by ROBCamra; 31-12-2015 at 17:52.
    We are all equal,but some are more equal than others

Get some gravy on it. Maldenman's Avatar
    Motspur Park or whichever pub I happen to be in at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post
    I am not going to comment on pubs areas ever again on this forum,as i said to Rob in a PM to him.
    But i will comment about printing things of on Pug maps or Google maps,i dont have a printer,so that comment is complete B******s as far as i am concerned.
    Getting pretty *issed off with it all and losing all will to contribute to the site anymore.
    Rob rules
    Al, you are contradicting your earlier post about not misbehaving on here so behave!

Just in case, this is tongue in cheek so don't get it wrong, I see you have also visited Sale on your travels, although you went the wrong way from the town centre and did the estate pubs rather than the Sale Moor ones. Happy New Year mate.
    Last edited by Maldenman; 31-12-2015 at 18:00.
    Ok, maybe just for one......................

Not my fault or problem that you don't have a printer Al, all I'm saying is that works for me, I think personaly you are taking things to seriously and personaly, that is my opinion rightly or wrongly, we all have different opinions and are all entitled to them. but I have never called anyones opinions complete bollocks whether I agree with them or not.
    Happy new year.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

I'll stay on me own

Quote Originally Posted by Maldenman View Post
    Al, you are contradicting your earlier post about not misbehaving on here so behave!

Just in case, this is tongue in cheek so don't get it wrong, I see you have also visited Sale on your travels, although you went the wrong way from the town centre and did the estate pubs rather than the Sale Moor ones. Happy New Year mate.
    I have been in the Sale Moor pubs,but i stopped doing my old reviews of pubs in Greater Manchester as i thought i was upsetting a certain member on the site,i have visited 94 pubs in Rochdale and took photos of most,but i would no doubt get trouble if i added the reviews,i did do the Baum in its early days when there were 3 real ales on its bar.

I do find it hard to behave,my Mam has always said so and so does the wife now.

Get some gravy on it. Maldenman's Avatar
    Motspur Park or whichever pub I happen to be in at the time.

Happy New Year Al, good luck with next years tally. I'll never compete with you.
    Ok, maybe just for one......................

I'll stay on me own

Quote Originally Posted by Maldenman View Post
    Happy New Year Al, good luck with next years tally. I'll never compete with you.
    And a Happy New to you Maldenman,and good luck for next year,you never know you might compete one day,i had a deja vue moment when typing that.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
    Seems unlikely, especially as Sale is in Cheshire.

(It's in Greater Manchester now really, but they don't like it)
    I knew that, but some previous posters had claimed past residence in Sale as a basis for commenting on Eccles, so I felt a little exposed.
    Come On You Hatters!

I do find it hard to behave,my Mam has always said so and so does the wife now.
    Is it too late for a new year's resolution?

Happy New Year, anyway.
    Come On You Hatters!

I'll stay on me own

It now seems that members who are more equal than me can edit my posts,now even more *issed off.

It now seems that members who are more equal than me can edit my posts,now even more *issed off.
    As far as I know everyone here is equal, Chill out .
    Last edited by Mobyduck; 01-01-2016 at 18:47.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields