Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Carnlough

Default Carnlough

There are three pubs listed for the town of Carnlough in Co Antrim, but the following two have a typo in the addresses where the town is mis-spelt Camlough.

I can find no way of editing these two entries to correct the town name or 'Served area'.

However, the third one, the Bridge Inn is now OK.

Any ideas Dave / admins?

Quote Originally Posted by rpadam View Post
    There are three pubs listed for the town of Carnlough in Co Antrim, but the following two have a typo in the addresses where the town is mis-spelt Camlough.

I can find no way of editing these two entries to correct the town name or 'Served area'.

However, the third one, the Bridge Inn is now OK.

Any ideas Dave / admins?
    We can't do it, that's why it's all been referred to Admin.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
    We can't do it, that's why it's all been referred to Admin.
    My point was more that the change was made successfully for the Bridge Inn but not the other two, for no obvious reason...

Quote Originally Posted by rpadam View Post
    My point was more that the change was made successfully for the Bridge Inn but not the other two, for no obvious reason...
    I suppose you can add a new area and stop the old one displaying, but not once its been referred. The old incorrect area will remain on the system unless Dave deletes it.

Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    I suppose you can add a new area and stop the old one displaying, but not once its been referred. The old incorrect area will remain on the system unless Dave deletes it.
    I tried that before referring - it seemed to work for one, but not the other two...

I think the method is to remove the pubs from the false area. Once nothing is left the area should disappear - I've done this before and there's no need to involve Dave.

Strangely, Londonderry Arms Hotel is not assigned to an area, but Glencloy Inn still is. I was able to add the former to "Camlough" and take it out again, but I couldn't take the latter out of "Camlough". Presumably, as OB says, because it's been referred to Admin. Sigh.
    Come On You Hatters!

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield hatter View Post
    I think the method is to remove the pubs from the false area. Once nothing is left the area should disappear - I've done this before and there's no need to involve Dave.

Strangely, Londonderry Arms Hotel is not assigned to an area, but Glencloy Inn still is. I was able to add the former to "Camlough" and take it out again, but I couldn't take the latter out of "Camlough". Presumably, as OB says, because it's been referred to Admin. Sigh.
    That worked with the Bridge, but not the other two for some reason, and something has got very muddled with the (incorrect) CaMlough area and the (correct) CaRNlough area.