Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankie & Bennys - should they be on PuG?

Default Frankie & Bennys - should they be on PuG?

I ask as I have never been in one - do they have an actual proper bar allowing for drinking only?

Cafe Rouge is iffy but just about OK. Las Tasca ropey (I think they should probably go, myself). But Frankie & Bennys...?

The ones that I can think of do have a bar with bar stools to in theory allow someone to pop in for a drink.

Can't say I'd ever go in for a drink though.

This Space For Hire

Same as TGI's. Bristol Camra have actually added them to What Pub but I'm undecided if I'll bother doing them yet. They fit the brief though......

This Space For Hire

I rate all the people on this forum and I have met quite a few in person as 10/10 but if anyone starts claiming a tick for Frankie and Benny,s I will seriously have to re-rate that person.Most probably downwards.You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    I rate all the people on this forum and I have met quite a few in person as 10/10 but if anyone starts claiming a tick for Frankie and Benny,s I will seriously have to re-rate that person.Most probably downwards.You have been warned.
    Come On You Hatters!

My eldest daughter had her 7th birthday in the Eastbourne F&B in December last year. There was a bar with stools and a couple of draught lagers. Much like TGI Fridays. I actually really liked it and found the food and service to be very good, but I did stop short of reviewing it
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

never been in one, but if as Strongers says you can walk in & get an alcoholic drink, then why not?

Spritzer Swallower

Where do you draw the line? There are plenty of Asian/European restaurants that do not mind customers coming in just for a beer or two. After all they need the trade, but none of these type of establishments can be classified as even resembling a public house. On a purely personal note I would only take a review seriously if the establishment was at least something like a pub.

This Space For Hire

I lost a tooth eating ribs in Frankie and Bennys Kingston but I don't hold that against them.

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Farway View Post
    never been in one, but if as Strongers says you can walk in & get an alcoholic drink, then why not?
    Cos ,this is Pubs Galore.Burger King are to sell beer in 4 trial outlets. Do we include them? TGI,s is def a bar imo.