Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: How much?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    Got charged £5 for a pint of cask Darkstar-green hop ipa 6.5 in the Wenlock last night.Got charges £5 for my second pint of it as well.Stunning beer but sad that a pub like the Wenlock which was known for reasonable priced beer resorts to this sort of pricing.Added to my boycott list.
    Thats shocking, really like the pub and the beer, but that's out of order, paying £ 4.00 in my local( Hampshire) and have been told its £3.75 in The Partridge , Darkstars own pub in Sussex.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Thats shocking, really like the pub and the beer, but that's out of order, paying £ 4.00 in my local( Hampshire) and have been told its £3.75 in The Partridge , Darkstars own pub in Sussex.
    This is an increasingly expensive area - look at the glamorous high-rises going up along City Road in what was once a wasteland. £5.00 for a 6.5% ABV ale in an area like this is sadly the norm. The way things are going in London, the ABV is increasingly the same as the price!