Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Another Problem in Lincoln

I'll stay on me own

Default Another Problem in Lincoln

I added a pub i visited in Lincoln,but then found out that Ale and Hearty had added the pub before me.

So i got an Email today saying my addition of this pub Brew Haus was rejected,i had no problem with this,but i have just had a look at the new pubs entry,there is no picture,i added one in my entry,no review,i did a proper review of the pub when i visited it,and the map point is wrong,i corrected the map point when i added the now rejected pub.

Where have all these gone to,have they gone forever,or will they be found at some point and added to the pub,saving me the time to do all three again.
    We are all equal,but some are more equal than others

Oh no, sorry about that Alan.

Normally when I get to a pub that I just added and it has been suggested by another member who has included lots of info I aim to transfer to the other listing. I did that with a couple of pubs that I added today, somehow when I got to the Brew Haus I completely failed to spot that there was a photo and review right there in front of me.

I afraid I have no way of recovering the photo, the review you wrote is below so you can just copy and paste that back in and I've updated the map point to the one you provided.

Brew Haus is a new pub that is housed in a fairly grand looking building at the end of silver street.
    Once inside there is a fairly large oblong shaped room the bar is to the left,the room bare boarded and the seating tall tables and stools to the front and normal tables and chairs to the rear right,there is comfy bench seating to the rear left.
    There were two pumps on the bar with their clips turned round,there were no keg bitter on the bar,so i had a drink of Heiniken lager which was a lot better than some of the John Smiths smooth crap i have drunk,there was also another lager called Brooklyn Lager.
    Background music was playing.
    Probably the sort of place that livens up later in the evening.

Pub visited 1/8/2015

I'll stay on me own

Thanks for replying Dave,

I will add the photo pretty soon.

Also thanks for adding the two closed Ashton pubs,does this mean i can add more closed pubs with proper photos taken at the time of visit and a short review,or not.

Cheers Alan
    We are all equal,but some are more equal than others