Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for pubs to site our machines.

Real Ale Drinker

Default Looking for pubs to site our machines.

I am launching our golf ball vending machine in the new year and would like to hear from any publican interested in having a machine sited.
    I am prepared to offer a generous commission of 30p per ball sold in return for your hospitality.
    If you would like to view our machines which can be free standing or wall mounted please visithttp://www.tilly-missgolf.com
    There is no charge attached to any publican who site's our machine, i first trialed the machine in 3 various locations in Luxembourg initial trial was slow for around 6-7 weeks, then it was for some reason very popular vending over 500 balls between the 3 outlets.
    Our machine is the first of its kind in the country,i have spoken with vending operators who tell me this has never been done before,so i have taken the steps to trademark our brand in 3 classes which are now in the process of completion.
    Last edited by Tilly-Miss; 23-12-2009 at 20:06. Reason: to add more information.

Real Ale Drinker

Took a trip to see family in the Cotswolds and decided to do some cold calling on a few selected venues,the response has been fantastic with 4 installs guaranteed,we have a further 5 venues who quickly looked at the machine,but due to the nature of the outlets being so busy have asked us to call back monday which my brother in law will do tomorrow morning,we also have 2 hotels to revisit who both liked the concept,but again to busy to properly sit and talk.
    I would like to thank everyone we met,the comments were superb and not one single negative comment,the owner of a club actually wanted me to fit the machine there and then as they have there own golf society.
    Tomorrow will see the machines installed and hopefully some pictures will follow,i have asked my brother in law to get a picture of the machines sited.
    So many people were out and about the place was heaving the pubs were 4 or 5 deep what a nice surprise to see so many people out enjoying the weekend, we had a great time and the both of us finally arrived home at 02:15 am this morning,we took the car home and went in a local pub and got on the drink,god almighty the head was banging this morning but a good shower and a huge plate of bacon sarnies and a walk with tilly in the lovely countryside soon put us right

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Well done TM, good to see your hard work paying off!

Real Ale Drinker

Thanks Conrad taking each day at a time,really pleased with the response and have heard today more machines are being sited.

All sounds like a load of balls to me!

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    All sounds like a load of balls to me!
    ......If a pub cancels a machine does that mean they've scratched your balls? Oh c'mon we can keep these going for hours!
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.

Real Ale Drinker

I have been waiting for the moment the comments started,what can i say i am speechless surrounded by thousands of balls, you are right thou,its all about having the balls to see it through...

Real Ale Drinker

Now they are getting better,come on i can take it....

Quote Originally Posted by aleandhearty View Post
    ......If a pub cancels a machine does that mean they've scratched your balls? Oh c'mon we can keep these going for hours!
    We'll have a fairway to go to beat that one.

Wandering, or wondering, or wandering in.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    We'll have a fairway to go to beat that one.
    You're driving me to drink Roger, I'm going to have to take a drop