My name is Keith Colwill and I am owner of PubFC and subsequently, www.pubfc.com
I would like to introduce our company with a view to opening dialogue with regards to developing a working relationship with Breweries, pubs, clubs, hotels and Gymnasiums around the country.

The Parent company I represent is QC Leisure. We are family run and as you are probably aware, the company who took on BSKYB and won a landmark court case with regards Pay TV. I send this email as an opportunity to view our website to give you more information on the business, the lay of the land with regards to the law and how we can possibly work together in the future.

Please feel for any of your regional managers to contact me and I will endeavour to assist.

I look forward to your response

Keith Colwill

www.pubfc.com

ALL THE SPORT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST - HOW?

The landscape of pub football has changed a lot since the Karen Murphy/QC Leisure case years ago. Unfortunately for the publican they believe that their choices are limited simply to BSKYB, and trade papers seem very willing to give you lop sided facts.

The reality of the matter is this:

Content can be distributed. This has been proven in a court of law.
What cannot be shown is anything that infringes the Premiership logo, graphics or jingles – we agree!
At Pub FC we believe that you SHOULD NOT be showing anything of a copyrighted nature. This is where you could be fined heavily and rightfully so. That is why we have spent considerable time and research producing logo removal software that gives the end user that PEACE OF MIND that you can watch 380 games of the best league in the world whenever a game is on.

To have a static blurred image in the bottom right hand corner of the screen is NOT logo removal. There are many fly by night companies out there that say it’s YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to hide the Premiership’s copy written logos/jingles etc.

At Pub FC we say ‘Why take the chance?’

Our patented software will give you the opportunity to give your clientele all the sporting action you need but at a price you can afford.

Simply put, we are the best at what we do and the only affordable LEGAL choice out there.