Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Map Points.

This Space For Hire

Default Map Points.

I don't know if I'm the only person to have noticed this, but Map Points (perhaps it's just my Map Points) are disappearing. I see some pubs where I know the Map Point has been corrected and it just says that the location is a best guess.

This Space For Hire

Hmm I'm in two minds on this as I've got an alert of a review submitted to subscribed pub area and I'm sure I corrected the point although move was ~2m away from near building to over building. However I managed to move a pub from centre of Marlborough that should've been about 6 miles down the road in Beckhampton. Have you checked the change history below the map to see if its recorded as a previous change by you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tris39 View Post
    I don't know if I'm the only person to have noticed this, but Map Points (perhaps it's just my Map Points) are disappearing. I see some pubs where I know the Map Point has been corrected and it just says that the location is a best guess.
    I'll take a look into it, there have been some small changes that may have cocked something up. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Tris39 View Post
    Can you give any examples of ones where they have been corrected but it still says best guess?

Quote Originally Posted by bcfczuluarmy View Post
    I'm sure I corrected the point although move was ~2m away from near building to over building.
    Which one was that? I'm just trying to work out a pattern of some that might not be working.

This Space For Hire

The New Inn although think it may be a red herring as it was close enough at the time I would've considered moving it but left as was. I've checked a few from 2 1/2 years ago and I'm still showing as the correct mover..

As said like the move more than 200m feature after wondering around Marlborough thinking where the F**k is the Waggon and Horses from the real ale app... Oh miles away and I'd been in it years ago.

I'll stay on me own

The New Inn was saying best guess before I corrected it. As you said, it was pretty much bang on anyway, I just "corrected" it so that anyone looking would know it was right.