Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Temporal Anomaly?

Default Temporal Anomaly?

JAQPTIO posted a review on George today (5 Jan 15), and this is confirmed by the Page Updates log. However, the date on the review is 25 Aug 14. Has an earlier review been edited in some way that doesn't show up in the log, or has this been imported from elsewhere with an original August date in a different fielld to the action date?

Not a great issue, but it would be interesting to know purely for academic reasons (and the peace of mind of an obsessive-compulsive).

My guess is that JAQPTIO used the old BITE review migration tool, which has been modified to allow users to back-date their reviews.

It also explains how his review of The Bullfinch is dated 23rd August 2016, which in turn explains why it has been displayed as the most recent review on the 'Reviews' tab of the 'Recent Activity' section of the home page!

Ah yes, I was wondering about the Bullfinch as well, but as that has happened before I thought my Firefox might just have been caching erratically.

I've just approved some photos that had a submission date of December 2014 and I know all pictures had been approved up to 5th Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    I've just approved some photos that had a submission date of December 2014 and I know all pictures had been approved up to 5th Jan.
    They would probably have been pictures attached to new pubs.

When Dave approves the pub they go into the awaiting approval list.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Pubsignman View Post
    My guess is that JAQPTIO used the old BITE review migration tool, which has been modified to allow users to back-date their reviews.

It also explains how his review of The Bullfinch is dated 23rd August 2016, which in turn explains why it has been displayed as the most recent review on the 'Reviews' tab of the 'Recent Activity' section of the home page!
    Yes, my sources can confirm that JAQPTIO has been using the old BITE migration tool to catch up with a few older reviews and place them in the right order so as not to provide misleadingly out-of-date price or beer availability information or to inadvertently supersede a later review. However, this is the third time that a 2016 date has somehow been recorded so there may be a system error (or, more probably, a bad case of typo-ititis). I shall have words... again.

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
    They would probably have been pictures attached to new pubs.

When Dave approves the pub they go into the awaiting approval list.
    Can this be explained based on the above then? Both pictures took the same day post adding pub.

http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubpictures/82596/