Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: User Contributions Page

Ok so I've made another code change.

I now think I've fixed Mobys issue. I don't seem to have accidentally recreated Alans issue. I may or may not have fixed a separate issue that Quinno reported to me.

The site basically seems to be working, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if I've broken something else to do with reviews/ratings. In particular adding/editing/deleting, but also display related problems like those reported here.

As always thanks for reports of things that seem wrong, this may have seemed like a small glitch but it was quite an important one!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
    Ok so I've made another code change.

I now think I've fixed Mobys issue. I don't seem to have accidentally recreated Alans issue. I may or may not have fixed a separate issue that Quinno reported to me.

The site basically seems to be working, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if I've broken something else to do with reviews/ratings. In particular adding/editing/deleting, but also display related problems like those reported here.

As always thanks for reports of things that seem wrong, this may have seemed like a small glitch but it was quite an important one!
    Well done Dave.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Hi Dave,

The MM tool is now back to normal - many thanks for speedy code patching!

We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post
    The MM tool is now back to normal - many thanks for speedy code patching!
    Ah, I had some issues recently after finally starting to use MM tool. The pubs quick quickly became out of sequence with the displayed pub vs that offered (head of drop dow list) although a 'view list' update usually sorted it.
    I did also notice that at some point the contributions seemed to be going down in number, rather than increasing, so I left it for a bit. I'll have another go now, when I get a mo...