Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WHERE are you drinking RIGHT NOW.

Waterborne Beer Inspector Bucking Fastard's Avatar

Default WHERE are you drinking RIGHT NOW.

I thought this suggestion below from AlanH was a very good idea for a thread on PuG.

As well as "What are you drinking ......................", it might be interesting to add "Where I am drinking it right now".
    The person drinking it might be stood next to you at the bar without you knowing it! Or maybe at the pub across the road

So here goes,next time I'm out with my smartphone I will contribute
    "Good people drink good beer" Hunter S Thompson

I'll stay on me own

I am sat at a dining table in the middle room of our house with a lap top on with a pint of home brewed stout and Nottingham EPA to drink.

I wont reply to this thread again as i dont have a smart phone,my £9.99 phone from Argos is still too hard to understand how to work.
    We are all equal,but some are more equal than others

Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post
    I am sat at a dining table in the middle room of our house with a lap top on with a pint of home brewed stout and Nottingham EPA to drink.

I wont reply to this thread again as i dont have a smart phone,my £9.99 phone from Argos is still too hard to understand how to work.
    Good on you! I inherited a mobile phone and 99% of the time it's just a waste of money.

This Space For Hire gillhalfpint's Avatar

I pass on this as I cannot get this forum on my phone for some reason, so when I read it I am always at home with a coffee!!
    Alcohol doesn't solve problems .... but then again, neither does milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post

smartphone revolution yet to reach me:I'm frightened of dropping it in the mud and b?ggering it.
    "At that moment I would have given a kingdom, not for champagne or hock and soda, or hot coffee but for a glass of beer" Marquess Curzon of Kedlestone, Viceroy of India.

Quote Originally Posted by Wittenden View Post
    smartphone revolution yet to reach me:I'm frightened of dropping it in the mud and b?ggering it.
    I'd be happy to drop the thing in the mud and stamp on it for at least two minutes wishing it was the skulls of the Zombies you see on the tube messing around with these stupid devices.

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bucking Fastard View Post
    I thought this suggestion below from AlanH was a very good idea for a thread on PuG.

As well as "What are you drinking ......................", it might be interesting to add "Where I am drinking it right now".
    The person drinking it might be stood next to you at the bar without you knowing it! Or maybe at the pub across the road
    Coming soon to a forum board near you:

'What are you drinking it from, right now?' Tulip? Jug?

'What are you wearing whilst you're drinking, right now?' Strawberry coloured cords? You little hipster, you!

'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.

Waterborne Beer Inspector Bucking Fastard's Avatar

For all the technophobes. In the Duncombe arms Hertford with a decent pint of Oakham Citra. And for a&h in a straight glass while wearing regulation jeans with not a hipster in sight
    Last edited by Bucking Fastard; 12-01-2015 at 21:50. Reason: Those smartphone keyboards are very fiddly
    "Good people drink good beer" Hunter S Thompson

Currently but only just, still in The Waggon And Horses in Hartley Wintney gorging on Darkstar Hophead. Very nice it has been too.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Currently but only just, still in The Waggon And Horses in Hartley Wintney gorging on Darkstar Hophead. Very nice it has been too.
    Same place place tonight on the menu Vibrant Forest Citra.Brilliant.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields