Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Photography milestones

This Space For Hire

Default Photography milestones

Looking at the http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/stats/users/photographers/ seems the top 5 members are hitting some milestones all in close proximity of each other.

John Mcgraw close to 17,000. Not sure if they post on the forum with same name but they sure do take some pictures.
    Peter Ashworth who I believe is Wild Rover just passed 16,000.
    Graham Mason just passed 11,000, again not sure who they are if different name on forum.
    Jim Newell passed 5,000 last year, again not sure who they are if different name on forum.
    Will Larter aka Sheffield Hatter just 2 off 5,000

Keep up the good work all be nice to eventually get all pubs on here pictured. Who's off to Scottish Isles and Northern Island anytime soon...

Yes trying my best to snap as many pubs not photographed as possible in fact managed 10 "Virgins" today although the planning took 6 hours and unbelievably all the 7 trains and 13 buses were on time (till i arrived back to Blackburn) The plan nearly went belly up after getting carried away in the Albion in St Helens where they were selling the Christmas cask beer at £1.30p a pint

Quote Originally Posted by bcfczuluarmy View Post
    Will Larter aka Sheffield Hatter just 2 off 5,000
    I had three new pubs waiting to be approved, so now on 5,001! (The 5,001st is the Youth Hostel in Borrowdale!)
    Come On You Hatters!