Ads not shown when logged in
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: New pubs visited 2015

Approx 185 new pubs this year.
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

Currently 164 should end up somewhere beyond the 170 mark after tomorrows London crawl.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

I'll stay on me own

459 is my total for the year,ime a bit dissapointed with that has i had a good start to the year,there are two new pub openings in a town close to me,i may visit tomorrow to get some more negs put on disc,so may do them if i can be bothered.

I seem to have lost my mojo for reviewing at the moment,i start with good intentions then seem to go onto other things.

I do intend to make a fresh start for 2016 and already have two pub crawls planned,off to Bradford on Saturday and should get 23 new pubs done,then Bristol on the 23rd and another 23,i also want to make an effort to get lots of my older crap reviews on the site,listing dates visited and beers on the bar,there are thousands to do in Greater Manchester and London.

I will also try and keep out of bother on the site and be more appeasing to members who have different thoughts about how the site should look regarding the pubs listed.

Cheers to all regular members

Alan
    We are all equal,but some are more equal than others

I'll stay on me own

Well i did the two new pubs in Long Eaton today,one a micro pub with six real ales,the other more of an hotel but with a public bar that opens at 11am.
    Both not on the site yet,but i have just added them.

This brings my new pubs done for the year up to 461.

Hoping to a lot better next year.
    We are all equal,but some are more equal than others

Having drawn up my Beer Account for the year, our planned family visit to a National Trust property (the home of the hops for Westerham's Viceroy IPA) fell through, so we were able to record our 21st new pub and 71st visit. (One more than last year-things are looking up.)
    "At that moment I would have given a kingdom, not for champagne or hock and soda, or hot coffee but for a glass of beer" Marquess Curzon of Kedlestone, Viceroy of India.

This Space For Hire

509 in the end from Devizes not sure if I'll bother getting to some new ones tomorrow. Probably easier to save them to help 2016's total

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Currently 164 should end up somewhere beyond the 170 mark after tomorrows London crawl.
    Nine new pubs today in the good company of London Calling and Bucking Fastard brings me to a final total for the year to 173, not too dissatisfied with that.
    -W.C.Fields

Nine new pubs today in the good company of London Calling and Bucking Fastard brings me to a final total for the year to 173, not too dissatisfied with that.
    Oops, miscount under the influence, eight new pubs so 172 is the total.
    -W.C.Fields

This Space For Hire

3 more today, two awaiting approval and one that's recently reopened, so 512 in the end.

Oops, miscount under the influence, eight new pubs so 172 is the total.
    Buggeration!!! I was right first time,missed making any notes on The Royal George last night and promptly forgot all about it this morning,thankfully Bucking Fastard is far more studious and just seeing his review has given the old brain cells a jog. So back up to 173 as originally believed.
    -W.C.Fields