Ads not shown when logged in
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Dryanuary - the best word on it yet

  1. #1
    Old & Bitter oldboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,591

    Default Dryanuary - the best word on it yet


  2. #2
    Still about Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Out saving pubs and enjoying it.
    Posts
    5,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    Just business as usual for me what ever the month, except the bit about drinking in moderation all year round.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  3. #3
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Just business as usual for me what ever the month, except the bit about drinking in moderation all year round.
    I only drink in moderation when it's my round!

  4. #4
    Humble Wordsmith ETA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Normally Somerset, sometimes on a yacht.
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Everything in moderation - including moderation.

    I tried to add to OB's reputation for this but apparently I can't as I need to spread it about a bit.

  5. #5
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,485

    Default

    Today Thursday the 1st of Dryanuary I got the bus to Chingford Mount and walked round the corner to the Kings Ford where Ash served me a pint of Adnam's Sixpoint Importer then Alex served me a pint of Caledonian Minagof IPA then Megan served me a pint of..................... and the Kings Ford is a very big pub with lots of tables to choose from and I will be back on the 2nd of Dryanuary the next time I go to the Kings Ford.

  6. #6
    Still about Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Out saving pubs and enjoying it.
    Posts
    5,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    Today Thursday the 1st of Dryanuary I got the bus to Chingford Mount and walked round the corner to the Kings Ford where Ash served me a pint of Adnam's Sixpoint Importer then Alex served me a pint of Caledonian Minagof IPA then Megan served me a pint of..................... and the Kings Ford is a very big pub with lots of tables to choose from and I will be back on the 2nd of Dryanuary the next time I go to the Kings Ford.
    You're beginning to sound like a Gooner.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  7. #7
    Old & Bitter oldboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    You're beginning to sound like a Gooner.
    nah, it's that bloke on the other side who reviews the same pub every day......

  8. #8
    Still about Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Out saving pubs and enjoying it.
    Posts
    5,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    nah, it's that bloke on the other side who reviews the same pub every day......
    Oh a goner ?
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Similar Threads

  1. One Word Review
    By Al 10000 in forum Report a review
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-12-2014, 16:38
  2. The Good Stuff - Thwaites Get the C Word
    By Blog Tracker in forum Blog Tracker
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-10-2013, 19:14
  3. Pencil & Spoon - My word of the year: Clean
    By Blog Tracker in forum Blog Tracker
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-12-2012, 15:12
  4. Tandleman's Beer Blog - A Word to the Weisse
    By Blog Tracker in forum Blog Tracker
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 12:30
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 18:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •