Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just my luck...

Default Just my luck...

... Somehow I fell down the stairs and broke my arm. I was rushed to hospital and X ray confirmed big break between my wrist and elbow. My arm is now on cast.

It was bloody painful! I have experienced 4 broken bones in my life and each has own story.

My plan for next week will still go on.

P.S I don't want any pity as I have been through millions of times

Hoppy
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Former Pubs Galore Coder

I broke my little finger once does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    I broke my little finger once does that count?

Sigh.. That do count I got badly disfigured pinky finger due to wrestling around with my friend. He body slammed me with my poor pinky finger. My pinky finger got slammed under combined 120 kg of weight...

Now try to imagine the pain...
    Last edited by hopwas; 18-03-2010 at 22:26.
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

I broke my middle finger pushing the roller ball on a pub golf machine - I ended up in the rough!
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

Two broken big toes ( one left and one right) playing five a side football in my youth. They are now arthritic and are really painfull whenever the weather changes.
    A set of broken ribs, also in my younger years, from getting blotto on seemingly innocuous barley wine and passing out when stood over the toilet pan.
    Broken collar bone when a police car rolled over ( someone else was driving I hasten to add ).
    Smashed thumb with hammer whilst stamping metal.
    Hairline skull fracture after chains from an overhead crane whip lashed and knocked me out.
    I was accident prone but in my older years realise it aint worth all the pain and inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    Two broken big toes ( one left and one right) playing five a side football in my youth. They are now arthritic and are really painfull whenever the weather changes.
    A set of broken ribs, also in my younger years, from getting blotto on seemingly innocuous barley wine and passing out when stood over the toilet pan.
    Broken collar bone when a police car rolled over ( someone else was driving I hasten to add ).
    Smashed thumb with hammer whilst stamping metal.
    Hairline skull fracture after chains from an overhead crane whip lashed and knocked me out.
    I was accident prone but in my older years realise it aint worth all the pain and inconvenience.
    Shall we start calling you Mr Bump?
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

Quote Originally Posted by hopwas View Post
    ... P.S I don't want any pity as I have been through millions of times
    You weren't going to get any . Evel Kneival had a better safety record than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    You weren't going to get any . Evel Kneival had a better safety record than you do.

Woke up this morning and It was real agony just to get out of my bed. Couldn't even open my beloved marmite jar *sobs* I had to settle for rather plain toast

I just had an unsettling thought, How the hell I can open bottles or cans..

Oh well Lets hope it will get improve by Monday as I got a plan on that day..

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hopwas View Post
    I just had an unsettling thought, How the hell I can open bottles or cans..
    One solution would be get a Watneys Party 7, then using can spanner wirh one hand you are in, or you would be if WP7 still existed

Quote Originally Posted by Farway View Post
    One solution would be get a Watneys Party 7, then using can spanner wirh one hand you are in, or you would be if WP7 still existed

Just before my time.

Bought bottle of cider along with long straw