Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Honeypot

Default Honeypot

The Honeypot is now Everest Spice with The Honeypot underneath in smaller letters so would Everest Spice (The Honeypot) be the best name?
    It seems to be an Indian Restaurant that is also a pub and presumably has double glazing.
    It has a web site, how do these get added?
    Last edited by Aqualung; 12-12-2014 at 18:06.

I'm not sure about the best name either, the pictures show it used (2010) to have an Indian restaurant called "Spice Rack" but The Honeypot was there in the larger size letters as now. I've left it as The Honeypot and added the web link.

To add a web link, go to the website and copy the URL, go to the pub page on PuG and just above the map click on the "add new web link" button, paste the URL into the box and click on the "submit" button. Someone (Dave M?) will approve it later.

Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    I'm not sure about the best name either, the pictures show it used (2010) to have an Indian restaurant called "Spice Rack" but The Honeypot was there in the larger size letters as now. I've left it as The Honeypot and added the web link.

To add a web link, go to the website and copy the URL, go to the pub page on PuG and just above the map click on the "add new web link" button, paste the URL into the box and click on the "submit" button. Someone (Dave M?) will approve it later.
    Re the name, on the web site The Honeypot is under the Everest Spice name but I suppose it depends on what the current signage is and I can't see me getting over there just to check that! What Pub have called it Everest Spice but there is no picture!

Re Web Links I can't see an Add New Web Link button.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image2.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	1157

It's the same on Firefox.

You need to be logged in to see the button otherwise mischief is possible.

There is a picture of the signage on the Everest Spice/Honeypot website in the premises gallery, it looks the same as the old format with Spice Rack replaced by Everest Spice at each side.

You need to be logged in to see the button otherwise mischief is possible.
    I'm always logged in unless there is another level of logging in? I can see the feature you are talking about on new pubs awaiting approval but not on the main pub page.
    My mouse button is becoming a bit dodgy and I've managed to add two incorrect pics to the Billericay Micropub which is awaiting approval. I can't see any way of deleting them. They are random pics and very obviously wrong so will they just get binned when the micropub gets added to the site?

I've just approved the Honeypot weblink so someone has already submitted it. I thought it was you Aqualung.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
    I've just approved the Honeypot weblink so someone has already submitted it. I thought it was you Aqualung.
    OldBoots did it. I can't see any button for adding web links!
    I'll await OB's reply.

I don't have that button at all. I can only assume that there is a flag needs setting by admin to allow an individual to add web links. Maybe they have had problems in the past with spammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    I've managed to add two incorrect pics to the Billericay Micropub which is awaiting approval. I can't see any way of deleting them. They are random pics and very obviously wrong so will they just get binned when the micropub gets added to the site?
    Almost certainly! Once the pub has been approved you can delete the photos yourself, though.
    Come On You Hatters!