Visit the Boak and Bailey's Beer Blog site

Boak & Bailey's Beer Blog - Writing about beer and pubs since 2007
Look, the fact is, if you want to read about drunken escapades, this isn’t the blog you’re looking for.

We’re bookworms, nerds, squares; taking things too seriously is what we do for fun; we hate having hangovers; and that’s unlikely to change as we daily grow ever more middle-aged*and becardiganed.
But don’t despair — there are plenty of bloggers less po-faced and/or sedentary than us who are barely ever out of the pub, and here are four*you might enjoy.
1. The Ultimate London Pub Crawl

Once a month, twenty-somethings Andy and Greg pick a bit of London and visit every pub there — every*pub. They generally get drunk, flirt, make friends, fear for their lives, and then miss their bus or tube home.
2. My Pub Odyssey

Pubman goes to pubs, mostly in London, and says what he reckons about them without even a dab of gilding on the lily:*‘It is a fairly normal little grubby touristy pub. *Grubby is a compliment in Pub Odyssey world…’
3. Walking and Crawling

Adam walks and drinks and walks and drinks. His long posts are full fresh air, verdant fields, and well-earned pints of beer in*Scottish country pubs. It a close to being on holiday as you can get at your desk.
4. Wee Beefy

He’s been a bit less prolific of late but his reports from the front line of the war on sobriety in pubs in the Sheffield area are always entertaining:*‘We finished our trip at the Duck and Drake, where we stood at the packed bar to hear a band finish playing, supping beers that I have forgotten to record, but which were, I assume very nice – as was the food, which may have been a pie, I genuinely don’t know, however!’
Pub Crawling Blogs

More...