Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding Photos

My photos have been taking forever to upload recently (I always use Chrome) but today's photos from Sutton-in-Ashfield all went up in double-quick time.
    Come On You Hatters!

Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post
    A very big thank you for sorting my adding photos problem,

My pubs page probably looks a bit different to most when trying to add photos but it works,so i am so pleased to be able to now add the many photos i have took to the site.

Once again thanks,

Alan
    Excellent! The drawback is that you can now only do one at a time but at least it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post
    Al, I am also having issues with Firefox and uploading. It seems intermittent - when I was doing some last night 90% of the time the upload button wouldn't work in FF. I switched to Chrome and it worked fine. But yes it's a pest. Assumed it was issues with AdBlock at first but I disabled it (again - I usually leave it off on PuG) to no avail.

Hopefully Dave is on the case.
    The problem seems to be with Flash, sometimes the browsers want to load it other times they don't. Goodness knows why! There is a possible solution but it is some way off, I may come up with a temporary compromise fix if this is becoming an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield hatter View Post
    My photos have been taking forever to upload recently (I always use Chrome) but today's photos from Sutton-in-Ashfield all went up in double-quick time.
    Don't know why they've been slow, so sadly can't claim any credit for them being fast today.