Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The who are the most useless shower of b*stards thread

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Angry The who are the most useless shower of b*stards thread

Well my nomination for the day goes to First bus and the kindly First Bus driver I just didn't meet on the way home. Having just watched City play in a fantastic 5-3 victory I wonder off into the centre to catch my bus. Waiting at the stop with 2 blokes and a short 5' lass who appeared to be the first one there. Bus arrives and the lass flags it down.

Cue me and the 2 other blokes stepping aside to let the lass get on the bus, she appears to be a little confused by this, I then look up to see the bus driver pulling away, I swear he waited at the bus stop less than 5 seconds. Apparently other people being polite around him was too much to bear.

It is nice when you get on the bus to be advised that the drivers are now behind unbreakable glass, that you are be CCTV filmed and that the driver has a DNA testing spit kit, for the life of me though I can't think why they need all that protection I mean who would want to hurt them

All I can say is I hope the nice gentleman is swiftly found out and sacked since he clearly loves his job so much

Sorry just needed to vent!

Brings to mind " The Bus Drivers School " by Bob Newhart. Your driver must have attained a First Degree with Honours in Ignorance.

Having watched Champions elect Dartford lose 1-0 at home to bottom of the table Margate last night, I know who my current nomination would be for.

I'm going to bet that later today it will be Alistair Darling and the Treasury. 4p a pint plus a VAT rise do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    I'm going to bet that later today it will be Alistair Darling and the Treasury. 4p a pint plus a VAT rise do you think?
    Nothing would surprise me. God, what a nasty day this could be. Alistair Darling followed by an FA Cup exit. I may go into hibernation from midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Well my nomination for the day goes to First bus and the kindly First Bus driver I just didn't meet on the way home. Having just watched City play in a fantastic 5-3 victory I wonder off into the centre to catch my bus. Waiting at the stop with 2 blokes and a short 5' lass who appeared to be the first one there. Bus arrives and the lass flags it down.

Cue me and the 2 other blokes stepping aside to let the lass get on the bus, she appears to be a little confused by this, I then look up to see the bus driver pulling away, I swear he waited at the bus stop less than 5 seconds. Apparently other people being polite around him was too much to bear.

It is nice when you get on the bus to be advised that the drivers are now behind unbreakable glass, that you are be CCTV filmed and that the driver has a DNA testing spit kit, for the life of me though I can't think why they need all that protection I mean who would want to hurt them

All I can say is I hope the nice gentleman is swiftly found out and sacked since he clearly loves his job so much

Sorry just needed to vent!
    seems bus drivers don't like stopping

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/h...idge-1.1015324
    "Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"

I think VAT might wait until the second budget. Whatever gets said today will be amended after the GE. Whoever is in power then will have to do the real budget.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

I think they have already ruled out a VAT rise, 4p a pint sounds about right though.

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    Brings to mind " The Bus Drivers School " by Bob Newhart. Your driver must have attained a First Degree with Honours in Ignorance.
    Nah, he pulled away too quickly we gave up hope before he was even fully back on the road.

I should have thought of that, brilliant sketch, also love the Bomb Disposal not done by an expert

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    seems bus drivers don't like stopping

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/h...idge-1.1015324
    Not sure what to say to that one really, truly insane.

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

I reckon the duty will go up, so to save some money I am off down the Green Dragon this lunchtime to get some inside me whilst it is still cheap

I reckon the forum sometimes can resemble the TypeWriting Monkeys sketch
    Good idea Farway, I will join you. Sorry it will be in different bars almost 200 miles apart.Oh Well, heres to to talking animal husbandry or may be who has got lucky with the blonde piece in the newsagents.Same thing really.
    Last edited by arwkrite; 24-03-2010 at 11:23.