Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tommy Flynn's Pub Chain

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Betty2003 View Post
    Flynn's- Hammersmith branch- 73 Dalling Road- W6 0JD- I booked 3 rooms for my WEDDING back in March for June. I have been calling them every month since to confirm the booking to be told each time by the staff "everything is booked, it's all fine" only, I jjust called them today (which is one week before my wedding) to re-confirm the bookings and was told by a member a staff it was "all fine" and she would get the manager to call me back soon to confirm my booking just for my piece of mind (of course, this never happened) so when I called back later on and finally spoke to the manager he said they don't do room bookings anymore and he "didn't know what I was talking about"
    (even though their website still advertise room bookings!!!!) Therefore my family who are travelling from Spain now have nowhere to stay. The worse part? (Yes, there is a worse part) the manager was completely unapologetic and so unprofessional and uncaring, and when I started crying he put the phone down on me. I will not only pass this onto the Trading Standards Agency and Watchdog but I will also pass this onto to all possible networking sites as I would not wish so much heartbreak and disappointment to my worst enemy. I would like to ask if anyone knows the name and address of Tommy Flynn's Group CEO so I can take this directly to him/her. Thanks.
    Sorry to hear about your problems but we on this site only drink in pubs and your comments will not influence what we think.For future reference you should always get written confirmation of any booking.I know its heartbreaking when wedding plans are ruined but this is not the site to air your grievances.Tripadvisor is what you want. regards john

This Space For Hire

It's not part of Spirit though it does lease pubs from them

https://www.duedil.com/company/08099...averns-limited

Trading Address

Omega House
    6 Buckingham Place
    Bellfield Road
    High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
    HP13 5HW

Looks like it's folded and may well have morphed into, with one Mr Flynn at the helm,

https://www.duedil.com/company/08812...eisure-limited

Trading Address
    12 High Street
    High Wycombe
    Buckinghamshire
    HP11 2AZ
    Last edited by NickDavies; 29-05-2015 at 10:12.

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

So sorry to hear your plans ruined, have you tried Facebook, twitter etc to widen the bad publicity?
    Last edited by Farway; 30-05-2015 at 12:29.
    I drink to make others more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    Sorry to hear about your problems but we on this site only drink in pubs and your comments will not influence what we think.For future reference you should always get written confirmation of any booking.I know its heartbreaking when wedding plans are ruined but this is not the site to air your grievances.Tripadvisor is what you want. regards john
    Having a bad day?
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES