Quote Originally Posted by trainman View Post
Really? I just cannot see that.
I did ponder the Bluecoats pre-City match though the Antwerp would have been preferred had we travelled the challenging route up from Seven Sisters.
In the end I was quite happy to use the link to Northumberland Park and walk to the Redemption Brewery, where the beers were a very decent £3.60 cask (incl Big Chief) and £4.00 keg. I didn't drink enough of either to suffer that game. Can't envisage that I will ever be attending a 'Tottenham Crawl' though...
I was using "Tottenham" in a rather loose sence to describe quite a large area all easily accessable for me by Overground train.The rough plan,would be to visit Antwerp Arms and Bluecoats (and thanks to Komakino) possibly The Corner Pin from White Hart Lane,then drift down towards Bruce Grove for The High Cross ,then Beehive before sloping over to True Craft in Seven Sisters. Some more walking to tick off the Tottenham Hale brewery taps (Beavertown,Pressure Drop,Ora Brewing) before finishing off at your suggestion of The Redemption Tap at Northumberland Park.

Then an unsteady train back to Hertford !

Certainly not on a Spurs matchday.