Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Your plans in upcoming weeks

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    I don't even know what I'm doing the next day let alone over the next few weeks. I have at least 6 football matches and at least 3 gigs before March is out starting with the Stranglers at the Hammy Apollo on Friday. Mrs B gets made redundant next week so there will be a big beer up next Thursday. Unfortunately it is in a German Beerkeller so it will be a German lager night unless I can keep sneaking out to the pub next door.
    Mate from work went to see Stranglers on Saturday in Brum , said they were fantastic though Jet Black now takes up half the stage
    Theres a Man with a Mullet going Mad with a Mallet in Millets !

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

Going to see New Model army in Leamington tomorrow - then doing there and Warwick until saturday - happy days
    MILD:

Quote Originally Posted by Oggwyn Trench View Post
    Bewdley is surrounded by caravan parks
    Bewdley .... Severn Valley steam Railway. There's a crawl to do if you haven't already done it (or do it again if you have)

Mate from work went to see Stranglers on Saturday in Brum , said they were fantastic though Jet Black now takes up half the stage
    As long as Dave Greenfield still sinks a pint with one hand whilst playing the solo in the middle of No More Heroes with the other, I'll be happy!

This Space For Hire gillhalfpint's Avatar

We know Bewdley and some of it's sites, also Bridgnorth and it's sites. Love Railwaymans Arms there. Been to quite a few SVR beer fests in September.

Trying to get a pub or CAMRA beer fest or a good place for a crawl. Thinking about Peterborough now as we haven't been there for a while.

Slight change on my plan for next week starting tomorrow..

23 March

I will go to Boldmere St Michaels Vs Westfields match and possibly visit 3 or 4 pubs beforehand.
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

This Space For Hire gillhalfpint's Avatar

Bored at home, so taking caravan to Denham, Bucks and will catch a train to Marylebone Tuesday. Looking for some good pubs to visit in London.

New territory for us.

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Just booked a weekend away in Chester , end of April , not been for a few years (well not to visit, go twice a week from work) looks like the pubs have improved from my last visit
    Theres a Man with a Mullet going Mad with a Mallet in Millets !

Just booked a weekend away in Chester , end of April , not been for a few years (well not to visit, go twice a week from work) looks like the pubs have improved from my last visit
    The Spitting Feathers Brewery Tap is an excellent addition to the Chester pub scene.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

Having been told by my GP to slim down from cruiser to frigate class I suspect the coming weeks are going to be fairly quiet on the beer front. However, by some miraculous alignment of the planets both my daughters have sleepovers on Saturday night. Yahoo! A night out. I suspect Mrs a&h and I will not be sat clutching a half all evening.
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.