Ads not shown when logged in
Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Your plans in upcoming weeks

The football fixtures came out today so I'll be putting together plans based around them soon. I'm a bit annoyed that I'll miss the comparatively local derby against Pompey on the opening day of the season, as I'm off on my hols.

However, I should be able to console myself with the fact that the first game I'll be back in time for is Sheffield Utd away.

We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pubsignman View Post
    I'll be back in time for is Sheffield Utd away.
    Recommend you start monitoring availability on megatrain from mid-Jul; we averaged £6 each for day-rtn last week.
    If staying over, consider a room early at Hillsborough Hotel.

I have bookings for Leic (again), 14Jul, £5rtn, Brum, 21Jul, £15rtn, and France 28Jul, a little more. Best start stocking up some bottles to see me through down Provence way...

On my way to London today for a small crawl around the East End, should be in the The Eleanor Arms by about 12.00,cant wait.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Henley Regatta tomorrow although it being a work jolly I imagine all the drink will be sourced from the fridge of our CEO's narrowboat rather than a pub. Thursday evening off to Lyme Regis for a long weekender - got 8 pubs in Lyme Regis to tick off and a list of around 20 of the finest gems in the area for daytime exploration including this gem of a brewpub hitherto apparently untouched by PG researchers (despite a multitude of pics) - Fountain Head

Got myself a ticket for Burton Albion away ( pre season match ) on Sat 14th July. I have spent one day in Burton before but barely scatched the surface. plenty of new pubs to shoot at !!

Plus another new ground for me to tick off - happy days !!

I am a salmon !!

Last day of my week off today so going to have a couple in the Prince of Wales Farnborough.
    -W.C.Fields

Wandering, or wondering, or wandering in.

I have a quick Manchester visit in a few weeks to celebrate the retirement of a work colleague. The problem is he's holding it in a Slug & Lettuce. I'll try to tag on an extra day and take in a few old favourites plus try out the new Brewdog bar.
    I've just joined Alcoholics Anonymous - I still drink, just under a different name.

Off on a minibus crawl today to judge Central Southern CAMRA Pub of the Year. Tally ho!

Up to the The Harp today for a few plus a wander nearby.
    -W.C.Fields

I'll stay on me own

Off on a pub crawl up Sheffield tomorrow but will have a bit of a late start as i am at work in the morning,i will hopefully get around 20 new pubs done to me and all but one have not been reviewed yet.