Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What The....

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    Well not Grimsdyke or Grimsdale ? ( sorry folks an in joke only of interest to those of advancing years)
    This was me at the well advanced age of about 5, I think the only thing I said to him was "Mr Grimsdale!".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daveandnorman..jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	237

As for Grimsdyke, well hello, I've often considered Gaston to be a good role model. Sadly I probably end up being more of a Windrush but have yet to be called an absolute shower by anyone.

Tut, Name Dropper ! we don't all mix with celebrities in such a social whirl you know. I did once meet Lenny the Lion and that amazing bloke who kept his arm up Lenny's bottom. No wonder that cat had such a ridiculous grin on its face.
    Last edited by arwkrite; 28-03-2010 at 05:01. Reason: button trouble

... to those of advancing years)
    Do you know of anyone whose years are not advancing? Tell me their secret!

Those womens magazines I find myself reading in the surgery are full of amazing creams and pills virtually guaranteed to hold back the years . In some cases they are supposed to transport you back ten years or more.

But seriously I take your point ETA . I should have typed "advanced years".

......Arwkrite.....As he sits with his face encrusted in cucumber and passion fruit revitalising facepack and the urge to scratch the end of his nose.

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

......Arwkrite.....As he sits with his face encrusted in cucumber and passion fruit revitalising facepack and the urge to scratch the end of his nose.
    Please don't make laugh like that whilst I'm having my elevenses Arky. The coffee that came down my nose nearly went on my laptop.!
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.

Carefull with the laptop. I once spilled a glass of whiskey over my old l.p.keyboard. It ended up either pi55ed or dyslexic, any way it could not spell. It was repaired under warranty and kindly no mention was made of my drinking habits.