Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Message for Andy Ven

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

A good suggestion, Squire Oggy
    MILD:

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Blimey, just realised Oggy has gone past the title total, another one who is now allowed to nominate his own title, one more and we will need to come up with a new title to insert.

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Thinking of taking the Mrs again for her birthday in May , there are two of my favorite pubs anywhere the White Horse and the Lamb & Flag (house beer Betty Stoggs) though i tend to get bollocked for wandering off in bookshops , Waterstones is on 6 floors and Blackwells is enormous
    Theres a Man with a Mullet going Mad with a Mallet in Millets !

Would your trip with Mrs Soup be a beer and pub adventure or would you be looking for something else to do?

London would keep you busy, of course, but Bristol might be worth a shout

I used to visit Oxford pretty often but no chance to drink at some great looking pubs. The place always seemed over run by coach parties of Japanese schoolgirls. Parking was a nightmare but luckilly I had family contacts at business premises ( park around the back ). Of course you have to suffer the loud, inconsequential conversations of students.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Since this thread already existed I figured I may as well use it.

Andy, we are replying to all your feedback, you may need to check your spam filters.

We have not gone ahead with your suggestions for Newtown, Highgate, Bordesley, Balsall Heath or Sparkhill as they all look like they are actually part of Birmingham and not their own distinct town or village outside of Birmingham. We are not convinced that it would make the site any clearer, and if we do start separating inner town districts out I think the pages are going to need a further redesign to make it clearer.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

As an addendum to the last post. Andy I have been investigating your email provider as my neighbour has also been having problems on an unrelated note. It would appear that they are playing a bit with their email and as such a lot of email is getting marked as spam and they then don't deliver it.

I am reticent to go into any more detail for privacy reasons, but you may want to PM me using the forum for more details.