Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Complete rethink Chipping Sodbury, The Grapes relocation.

This Space For Hire

Default Complete rethink Chipping Sodbury, The Grapes relocation.

Hi Admin

Right so due to rent issue The Grapes moved across the road and actually opened as Gilly's, it's now to be renamed The Horseshoe Inn. So we have a pub relocated by admin at a request by me that I can't find however the old pub at present is shut so should the former pub be readded now as a closed pub as we don't actually know if somebody new will take it on and reopen it especially as the replacement hasn't took the name with them..

Hopefully not as confusing as I made it, former address Grapes, The(49 Rounceval Street, BS37 6AS)

Blackthorn if you're free on Saturday and fancy getting the train to Yate I might visit the new pub and could meet you at the train station.
    Last edited by bcfczuluarmy; 03-02-2014 at 23:39.

As I understand it, your photos submitted 15th December 2013 are for the relocated pub? If so, it seems to me the original Grapes should be marked as closed, a new pub called The Horseshoe Inn should be submitted and you should add those photos to the new pub. You can then delete your own photos on the original Grapes (that will save Dave a lot of work in moving the photos from one pub to another). The address and postcode for the former stationers is 2 High Street, BS37 6AH. Hope I've understood this ok.
    Come On You Hatters!

This Space For Hire

That seems fairly straight forward actually, however I thought more had been done to change it all over. Although I think that was meant to happen when I'd been and visited new place hence not being able to find the thread I thought I'd added over the review comments. Think I'm having a blond moment although streaming nose and sore throat is my excuse, honest...

New update after a bit of research is The Grapes reopened actually as well so there appears to be a new addition to CS and no need to mark as closed.

Pictures removed and new pub added with initial photos.. http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/newpubmap/26721/

Hope you get over your cold soon.
    Come On You Hatters!