Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello to all

Spritzer Swallower

Hello Farway, Hondo, Al & Boots. Nice to receive a few replies to my first post. I am a bit new to this computer malarky but are I will get the gist of things soon enough. As for the Philharmonic in Liverpool my view is highly influenced by a particularly great night I had in there a few years back.
    Boots, I have had my nickname since a teenager & my nickname before that was a tad embarrassing so I am proud to be a Boots & it,s nice to know there is another out there.

Waterborne Beer Inspector Bucking Fastard's Avatar

Welcome Boots60 ,hope you enjoy your stay. I don't think we have any forum regulars from your neck of the woods,so any contributions to pub reviews or photos in your area will be gratefully received.
    "Good people drink good beer" Hunter S Thompson

Spritzer Swallower

Thanks Bucking, by the way I think you have the best name on this board by far!

Welcome aboard the good ship PuG... I'm not sure where we are going or whether we will remember getting there.
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

Quote Originally Posted by Farway View Post
    Welcome Boots60 you will find us spread all over the country and a varied mix of likes & dislikes.
    This may be worth a trawl through, just in case we have missed one or two
    http://forums.pubsgalore.co.uk/showt...pub+annoyances
    Hi Boots - and welcome from the King Rat as well. Poor computer skills hasn't stopped some of us from being regular contributors - eh, Alan?

On the Pub Annoyances thread, there's an index of them on Page 45 of the thread (itself an indication of how seriously we take this issue!), in case you want to have a quick look at any that might interest you.

I'll stay on me own

Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Rattus View Post
    Hi Boots - and welcome from the King Rat as well. Poor computer skills hasn't stopped some of us from being regular contributors - eh, Alan?
    Yes Rex quite correct,i know nothing about computors ,but have had loads of help from forum regulars which i really appreaciate ,there are still loads of things to do with this site that i hav'nt the faintest idea what to do,my holy grail is to do a double quote,never done one yet,i may get to do it one day.

This Space For Hire Real Ale Ray's Avatar

Good to see another member on board - welcome Boots60. You most probably know already, but we meet up a couple of times a year (or more!) and our next venture is 21st March in Worcester, it's always a lively day out with good banter and great beer.

Get some gravy on it. Maldenman's Avatar
    Motspur Park or whichever pub I happen to be in at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post
    Yes Rex quite correct,i know nothing about computors ,but have had loads of help from forum regulars which i really appreaciate ,there are still loads of things to do with this site that i hav'nt the faintest idea what to do,my holy grail is to do a double quote,never done one yet,i may get to do it one day.
    I've always wanted to find out how you do that thing where you write something then cross it out leaving it readable behind. I'm sure I've been told how to but never mastered it.
    Ok, maybe just for one......................

This Space For Hire

Like this ... strike

Press 'reply with quote' and you should see the source...[strike] etc
    Last edited by NickDavies; 19-01-2014 at 17:51.