Ads not shown when logged in
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello to all

Oh no, not another footbore supporter!

Welcome!!!
    I have to say that Everards is one of my preferred regional brewers and one that I don't get the chance to drink too often.

Yes, welcome to the forum...
    "At that moment I would have given a kingdom, not for champagne or hock and soda, or hot coffee but for a glass of beer" Marquess Curzon of Kedlestone, Viceroy of India.

Spritzer Swallower

Quote Originally Posted by Boots60 View Post
    Hello fellow pub goers. Just joined up & am looking forward to some pub banter,opinions,discussion etc. on a pastime close to my heart. I love the boozer & after 35 or so years of visiting our national institutions I am now joining the 21st century & finally embracing technology for education & light hearted banter. Looking forward to adding my own views as well as reading others on this forum. Cheers.
    I'd also like to say hello, I hope to contribute soon, but I'm currently working in Azerbaijan, but I check this site every day. Looking forward to a huge session on my return next month! Meanwhile I just get my fix by checking this site everyday. Some of you may remember me by my BITE moniker, 'CarlUrmston', but I haven't actually reviewed anywhere on here yet. I hope to resolve that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    I'd also like to say hello, I hope to contribute soon, but I'm currently working in Azerbaijan, but I check this site every day. Looking forward to a huge session on my return next month! Meanwhile I just get my fix by checking this site everyday. Some of you may remember me by my BITE moniker, 'CarlUrmston', but I haven't actually reviewed anywhere on here yet. I hope to resolve that soon.
    Welcome-rings a bell!
    "At that moment I would have given a kingdom, not for champagne or hock and soda, or hot coffee but for a glass of beer" Marquess Curzon of Kedlestone, Viceroy of India.

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wittenden View Post
    Welcome-rings a bell!
    Hi, and welcome - it does with me - I thought you may have been from around my neck of the woods, but Wiganer seems to say otherwise!
    MILD:

Quote Originally Posted by Soup Dragon View Post
    Hi, and welcome - it does with me - I thought you may have been from around my neck of the woods, but Wiganer seems to say otherwise!
    It's not that close to Urmston either.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

Waterborne Beer Inspector Bucking Fastard's Avatar

Very pleased you have found your way to Pubsgalore.I always enjoyed your reviews on BITE ,they were thorough and accurate.Always a good steer for me when in your part of the country.Welcome and enjoy your return in Feb
    "Good people drink good beer" Hunter S Thompson

Hello and welcome to you, the more the merrier .
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

More good news. I too remember your name from the other side. Welcome to the site. I bet those first two pints next month won't even touch the sides! Have you found anything out there worth drinking? Seems to be Xirdalan, Novxani, NZS and not much else.
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.

Good to see another defector!