Ads not shown when logged in
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Google Streetview *NEW VERSION*

  1. #21
    Real Ale Drinker Crossste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Cheers

    I hadn,t realised it was the same building. The Regal Moon and the Baum took its toll last night.
    From the home of the kebab of doom

  2. #22
    Roving RAT ROBCamra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rochdale
    Posts
    4,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossste View Post
    Cheers

    I hadn,t realised it was the same building. The Regal Moon and the Baum took its toll last night.
    Missed you!!! We were in Newcastle.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

  3. #23
    Real Ale Drinker Crossste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
    Missed you!!! We were in Newcastle.
    That is not without its irony. My brother who was with me in the Baum and Regal Moon was down for the weekend from Newcastle.
    From the home of the kebab of doom

  4. #24
    Roving RAT ROBCamra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rochdale
    Posts
    4,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossste View Post
    That is not without its irony. My brother who was with me in the Baum and Regal Moon was down for the weekend from Newcastle.
    I don't blame him. I love Newcastle in midweek and used to work there.

    Hated it at weekend as it was full of complete numpties, even the good pubs.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

  5. #25
    This Space For Hire gillhalfpint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Ooooh. Let me think. When did we do Newcastle last month. Oh good. It was a Thursday so I am not a Numpty! Did the good pubs too.

    Bacchus, Duke of Wellington, New Bridge, Crown Posada, Bridge Hotel, Tilleys, Bodega, Newcastle Arms, Strawberry.

  6. #26
    Roving RAT ROBCamra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rochdale
    Posts
    4,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gillhalfpint View Post
    Ooooh. Let me think. When did we do Newcastle last month. Oh good. It was a Thursday so I am not a Numpty! Did the good pubs too.

    Bacchus, Duke of Wellington, New Bridge, Crown Posada, Bridge Hotel, Tilleys, Bodega, Newcastle Arms, Strawberry.
    Yep did all those except Strawberry as the Toon were at home to Blackpool.

    It was impossible to even get into Bacchus or Centurian on Saturday night !!

    It'll be midweek next time we go!!
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

Similar Threads

  1. Streetview
    By Conrad in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13-03-2010, 21:11
  2. Google Wave
    By Conrad in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-10-2009, 17:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •