Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Beer of the Week (w/e 12th January 2014)

  1. #11
    Roving RAT ROBCamra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rochdale
    Posts
    4,864

    Default

    Lacons Legacy at 4.4% blonde & hoppy, but not a hop bomb. A perfect 3 pinter, tried at The Baum of course.

    Lacons is an old Great Yarmouth brewery, the name can still be seen in the stained glass on some of the towns pub windows.

    The name was resurrected in 2012 and if Legacy is anything to go by, they're going to do just fine.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

  2. #12
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brentford
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
    Lacons Legacy at 4.4% blonde & hoppy, but not a hop bomb. A perfect 3 pinter, tried at The Baum of course.

    Lacons is an old Great Yarmouth brewery, the name can still be seen in the stained glass on some of the towns pub windows.

    The name was resurrected in 2012 and if Legacy is anything to go by, they're going to do just fine.
    They,re going to do just fine. Strangly enough the brewer( who I have met )last worked at Fyne. cheers

  3. #13
    Roving RAT ROBCamra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rochdale
    Posts
    4,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    They,re going to do just fine. Strangly enough the brewer( who I have met )last worked at Fyne. cheers
    That's one hell of a commute. Cairndow to Great Yarmouth.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

  4. #14
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brentford
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
    That's one hell of a commute. Cairndow to Great Yarmouth.
    He learned to brew at Oakham then went to Fyne so he knows how to brew hoppy beers without stripping your tastebuds.

Similar Threads

  1. Beer of the Week (w/e 5th January 2014)
    By ROBCamra in forum Beer of the Week
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 10:59
  2. Beer of the Week (w/e 12th May 2013)
    By ROBCamra in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 18-05-2013, 12:28
  3. Beer of the Week (w/e 12th May 2013)
    By ROBCamra in forum Beer of the Week
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 18-05-2013, 12:28
  4. Beer of the Week (w/e 12th August 2012)
    By ROBCamra in forum Beer of the Week
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 26-08-2012, 20:21
  5. Beer of the Week (w/e 12th August 2012)
    By ROBCamra in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 18:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •