Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Mustard Habit

Default Mustard Habit

Reading in the papers today about Nigella's problems and the like, I saw a reference to her always having a tube of Coleman's mustard in her handbag - allegedly in support of some habit she has - and some thinking that is an odd thing to carry around. I don't agree. For those of us with a pork pie habit this makes perfect sense. When you leave a pub after a few pints, possibly waiting on a cold railway platform, what could be better than a pork pie slathered with mustard to raise your spirits and fortify you for the journey home? Perhaps Nigella also has a pork pie issue? But I suspect that a Tesco pork pie has never passed her lips.

I suspect that I'm not the only one to appreciate a pork pie as a quick snack after a night out.............

Get some gravy on it. Maldenman's Avatar
    Motspur Park or whichever pub I happen to be in at the time.

If only they could find a way to get piping hot gravy into tubes............
    Ok, maybe just for one......................

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

Agree on pork pie front, but as I do not have handbag, or a manbag, should I ever take to carrying a tube of mustard around with me it would only be a matter of time until a sat on it and had mustard on my balls
    I drink to make others more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Farway View Post
    Agree on pork pie front, but as I do not have handbag, or a manbag, should I ever take to carrying a tube of mustard around with me it would only be a matter of time until a sat on it and had mustard on my balls
    Jerry Lee Lewis springs to mind!!

Mustard and mutton,sign of a glutton.
    "At that moment I would have given a kingdom, not for champagne or hock and soda, or hot coffee but for a glass of beer" Marquess Curzon of Kedlestone, Viceroy of India.