Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: How do we fix this one?

This Space For Hire

Default How do we fix this one?

This pub The Picture House has been shut for a while but it's now been taken over by the pub/bar next door Cow Shed ? Do I mark the old pub as open with a name change or leave closed but request an address change on the pub that's expanded?

I'll stay on me own

Hi Jon,

I would say leave the Picture House as closed. Otherwise you're going to end up with two pubs with the same name next door to each other aren't you? Just get the address changed on the Cow Shed to 44-46.

Must get up there again for Sunday lunch, one of the best in Bristol. Thought about it last Sunday but didn't quite make it. I still need to check out Be In Bristol as well.

Cheers.

This Space For Hire

That seems obvious as I'd thought, was just wondering how the fact the closed pub shows as open would pan out. Didn't notice the change until after redoing the The Penny Farthing , The W.G. Grace (JD Wetherspoon) and Vittoria and heading back towards home. May go after work tomorrow after work to sample the changes.Seemed more pumps/choice looking through the window from other side of road.