Ads not shown when logged in

View Poll Results: Which evening is busier?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday

9 100.00%
  • Sunday

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Busiest evenings of the week?

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    I'm just wondering, what's the point of this thread? A topic of conversation maybe , but looking at the poll its pretty obvious, what I am really getting at is what's in it for the poster, one post and last online 1 min after posting, unless he's viewing without logging in. Also how was this poll enabled, I didn't know you could do that. Not a major gripe ,maybe I'm being just a bit grumpy.
    Agree Moby. Pointless post.

I'll stay on me own

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    I'm just wondering, what's the point of this thread? A topic of conversation maybe , but looking at the poll its pretty obvious, what I am really getting at is what's in it for the poster, one post and last online 1 min after posting, unless he's viewing without logging in. Also how was this poll enabled, I didn't know you could do that. Not a major gripe ,maybe I'm being just a bit grumpy.
    How do you know when the last time a poster has been on line,i hav'nt the faintest idea how to find this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post
    How do you know when the last time a poster has been on line,i hav'nt the faintest idea how to find this out.
    Click on his or hers blue highlighted name and view his or hers profile, it tells you when that person was last on-line.In this case it was one minute after the post. they can of course view unlogged in in which case this is not recorded.
    Last edited by Mobyduck; 09-11-2013 at 18:24.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields