Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Main site Glitch?

Default Main site Glitch?

Going through GBG Hampshire pubs re- real ale served ,search for Northcote Hotel Southsea P04 0HL on pug re-directs to Leopold Tavern P04 OJT both in GBG ?
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Looking through yesterdays reviews here I noticed Rob Camra's review of The Speaker Does not appear on the main site, a glitch or an oversight, I assume these things are automatic?
    -W.C.Fields

Whats going on here?Looking on the main site,in all today's reviews, there are two or three pages of Trainman reviews ,I had a few e-mail notifications of this in followed areas, I thought maybe Jim was on speed or something !!! but on further investigation none are current reviews .
    -W.C.Fields

Just an observation, something I've noticed before in the past, looking at user contributions I notice the latest example, custodian 42, who has of late been rather prolific in reviews,(make of that what you will ), Yet he is marked as "member is marked as inactive" on his contributions page, doesn't make sense.
    -W.C.Fields