Quote Originally Posted by Soup Dragon View Post
Dear PG'ers

I just wanted to draw attention to my recent trips to Smethwick. I have not completed the area as yet, but nearly have - this is because so many of the pubs have closed, or in some cases, do not sell draught beer anymore.

1. Would you agree with me, that if a pub no longer serves draught beer, it should be closed off on the site? My issue is that if i do that, it makes even more depressing reading.

2. As i went around, i noticed the Spoons' pub is no longer a Spoons - they have pulled out - does anyone else know of a Spoons that has closed/sold off?
Smethwick is a bit of a pub graveyard. I should have reported some as closed before now but as you know - I am not that organised !!

As far as I am concerned if you can wak in and buy a drink it is a public house.This is a pub website so leave them on here, as long as you state the facts in your review people can decide wether to visit or not.

Now for Spoons - I went in a couple round here a few years back ( as well as the Sampson Lloyd )

Stourbridge - The Station Inn

Wolvo - The New Highcroft - Note the reviewers name Soupy !!!!!! This used to be the Moon Under Water and it was probably worse then...

Del.